Are you a member of the ASE Yahoo Group?
It is one of the places where you will get notices about new trips, trip reports, bird sightings, etc.
If you are not a member and not getting these messages, you are missing out on ASE news!
Here’s how to sign up and access the ASE Yahoo Group:
1. Go to yahoo.com
2. Click on the “Groups” tab on the navigation bar across the top of the page,
3. Type “auduboneverglades” in the search bar which comes up to search for groups, then hit enter/search
4. The results will bring up a link to the Audubon Everglades page, click on the link.
5. This brings up the Audubon Society of the Everglades Yahoo group page. Click on the “+Join Group” button on the right below the photo.
6, If you have a Yahoo email address, simply enter it to sign in to your account.
If you do not have a Yahoo account, click on “create account”
7. After you sign in or create an account, you will see a “Join Group” screen. Complete the requested info and click “send request”
8. You will then be on the ASE Yahoo group page and can read the messages.
You can sign in to the ASE Yahoo group to read the messages whenever your choose, or you can select to receive messages in your email box as they are submitted, or as a daily digest of messages.
When you join the group – try adding a message to introduce yourself – we look forward to hearing from you!